Focus of Work
My primary research and clinical interests are in venous thromboembolic disease, including IVC filter management/complex IVC filter retrieval, deep venous thrombolysis, reconstruction of chronic venous occlusions, and interventional pulmonary embolism management. I have additional clinical and research interest in hepatobiliary disease, including liver directed therapies for hepatocellular carcinoma, management of portal hypertension, and biliary disease.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (2007)
- Internship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Evanston Northwestern Healthcare), Transitional Internship (2008)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Diagnostic Radiology (2012)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Interventional Radiology (2013)
- Board Certification: Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 800
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611